What do you think about this type of thing?

Some weird things have been happening to me all my life, but recently it has gotten worse. Weird stuff like doors opening and closing, seeing dark shapes moving out of the corner of my eye, smelling and seeing smoke when it's not really there, feeling STRONG presences in rooms, faces being distorted to be unrecognizable to me, my reflection looks "different" to me lately. I see these dark moving shapes at least ten times an hour on average. I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in spirits, but I wonder if it could be something else. I have seen a neurologist and a cardiologist b/c of my other condition where I pass out randomly. But if there is a presence, I'm afraid to leave my daughter alone in a room. We just bought our house and it has been happening for years, so I don't think my house is haunted. And it follows me to work and harasses me.

Craziirabbit

Asked by Craziirabbit at 1:28 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Health

• My dd feels spirits. I just tell her to ask it what it wants. They never hurt her so we just figure they are there to protect her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Thats a good way to look at it. I have never been hurt by them, never really felt "threatened" a little scared, but I just wonder if maybe I have a heightened sense of them and if they are just everywhere anyways
    Craziirabbit

Answer by Craziirabbit at 1:42 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I think my mom would love you!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 3:00 AM on Apr. 10, 2010