TMI....My husband has trouble holding an erection. Can this be solved?

I hate having sex with DH. He has to have a certain rhythm to hold and erection. It sucks. The speed is usually full blast which gives me no time to come. Even if he takes his viagra it does not help. I feel like I will never enjoy sex again because it last only a few min and I never get to come. I have spoken to him and he says it will get better but it does not. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Foreplay first. Get yourself good and ready to come, then have him enter.
    hiddenstrength

Answer by hiddenstrength at 1:41 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Yeah I would say foreplay. Me and DH have to foreplay before or else Im just not into it but DH loves foreplay so I dont really have to beg him for it.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:43 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• After you have him checked by your family doctor, as sometimes erectile dysfunction can originate due to an underlying medical condition, I would see a licensed sex therapist. Sometimes psychological factors can also play a part. Stress leads to a lost erection, which leads to more stress about performance, which leads to even poorer performance, etc.... Maybe talking to someone would allow him to relieve any anxiety and then figure out the root of the problem if it's something stress related. You should also try NOT to put pressure on him to perform, as this will only exacerbate his stress levels and make matters worse not matter what the cause. But yes, it sounds like you need some sort of expert advice since it's gotten bad enough to impact your marriage in a negative way. Good luck, I know it's frustrating...but hang in there!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 1:44 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• He could go to the urologist and get on any number of medications for ED. It's totally worth it!!! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Have him get you off in other ways. I never get off from intercourse a lot of women don't. He always takes care of me before by going down on me or after with his fingers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Leave him. Find a lover.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Apr. 10, 2010