how long is the csection recovery period? 4-6 weeks or 6-8 weeks? i forget.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My Dr. said 4-6 weeks, but for me I was up and doing almost everything like normal at 2 weeks. Definitely fully recovered by 6 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• 4-6 weeks! and it also depends on how well and quickly you begin to recover starting in the hospital. My bff had twins, and they told her that as soon as she was up walking ( after her c-section) she could go home. Wow! It took her a little longer cause of where the girl was to recover from all the surgery. But what took the longest to recover from was the anistia that they used.
    charcruz

Answer by charcruz at 6:54 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I was fine by 3 weeks. It depends on the person.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• What they said but it really depends on the person! Same day of my c-section I was literally up and walking around and felt FINE. Everyone was shocked. And from there my "recovery" was so minimal I couldn't even tell I had a baby. No pain (except when I twisted a certain way it hurt so I just didn't do that!) I walked fine, everything was good! =)
    Miss.Cullen

Answer by Miss.Cullen at 4:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2010