Are you related to a famous celebrity? How? & who?

Hi, anybody related to a Famous celebrity? You can answer anonymous if u like but share w/us who ,how and if they are nice (reall nice) in person and behind cameras.

Some how I am related to ((Linda Evans)), she is my Mother's Uncles Doughter. We have no contact, she doesn't know of us.
Also of a Mexican movie & soap (novela) star her nme is ((Felicia Mercado)) we have met, she is truely down to earth in person! We are 3rd cousins.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• When I was doing my family history I found that John Edwards and I have the same grandmother like 7 generations down. And I really don't care because I don't like him :)

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:24 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Nope. My family is boring! (Not really, but as far as I know we're not related to anyone famous.)
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 9:16 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Herbert Hoover is related, one of my great great uncles brothers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• the guy who played Rocket Richard in the movie and was on Nikita (don't remember his name) is my 2nd cousin. i've never met him but i did meet the lady who played Nikita because my great-uncle was one of the producers of the show. the guy wasn't on set the day i got to go though so that's why i didn't meet him.
    Anonymous

• I've been told I'm "related" to Bob Barker... apparently he was adopted into our family...never met him though...
    MommaCassE

Answer by MommaCassE at 10:55 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Maddilen Stowe, but never met her, just sent her money for acting school when she was young-my grandmothers sister-n-law's granddaughter. What does that make us? Any way, seen all her movies!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• My aunt married a french singer Gilbert Becaud, he has worked with Neil Diamond (The Jazz Singer), Barbara Streisand, and Sonny and Cher. I knew him (he passed in 2001) I had also spent summers in France with them.
    Michellesgirls3

Answer by Michellesgirls3 at 7:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Tom Coughlin....Head coach of the NY Giants ...He's married to my father's cousin....Yes , we know him, he knows us..we have met many times over the years..... : )
    Amiss67

Answer by Amiss67 at 8:29 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I am a distant cousin of Christian Slater, he looks very much like my cousin Timmy {short just like him} never met him, nor does he know of connection, but am honored to be related to such an great actor!!!
    Becki.Nagy

Answer by Becki.Nagy at 9:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Julie Delpy ( french actress & direction) is my Grandpa's neice, Rick Trevino ( Counrty singer) is my Grandpa's ( other side) 3rd cousin. Noah Webster is my Great ( a couple of times) Grandpa and William Bradford is HIS Grandpa ( a couple of times).
    William Bradford signed the Mayflower Compact, was the frist Govenor of Mass. =) ( creepy thing is my Hubby is a decendent of someone on the Mayflower but he can't remember who. )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Apr. 16, 2010