Has anyone ever gone to american military university online or any other university online?

If so did you graduate and were you able to find a job? I am just very apprehensive about doing online schooling because I have heard so many bad things about it. So I need some positive input.

psurmont

Asked by psurmont at 4:34 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Parenting

• Stay away from for-profit schools. They exist, by law, to make money for their owners/shareholders; education is not their priority. When I was in HR, I did not interview candidates from the for-profit schools.

Start with a community college; they will likely have many classes on line and the credits will easily transfer to a state university.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:03 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I am currently an online AS in Medical Assisting student at Kaplan University and am finding it to be a very thorough program. I will have to take on campus courses as well due to the nature of my program. Clinical studies and an externship at a local health care facility are necessary. I checked in to a lot of programs and this one works for me. I live in Maine and signed up at Andover College, which changed to Kaplan University during my first term.

Good Luck
    Electrish

Answer by Electrish at 12:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Hi! I'm linda youngbeck I live in san antonio, texas
    To answer you question the answer is yes, I'm going to the Jones International University in Colorada. It is great going online. My husband and I are both disabled and I don't have the time to go the local college and be there all day. I'm my husband only caregiver, hed two strokes last year.
    I have a stepdaugther that lives Fl. with her husband. I can't have kids of my own but I do have three puppies, who are my kids.
    lindadi32

Answer by lindadi32 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 17, 2011