cervical position??

Okay so I know that when you ovulate your position is high, soft, and closed and right after AF it is low, firm, and closed. What is it like right before you ovulate? Would it be high, soft, and closed?? I just want to know. This is my first month ttc #2.

BethRae

Asked by BethRae at 8:02 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It's good to check your cervix daily and even twice daily around ovualtion. You will notice subtle changes with your cervix. Right after ovulation it is low, closed, and firm and everyday mine seems to get a little higher and softer (I can't tell when it is open or not) so the closer you get to ovualtion the more open, high, and soft it will be. Checking my cervix has really helped me to pin point exactly when I am ovulating, it is a great help when ttc. Good luck! Baby dust to you!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 1:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2010