I guess he has nothing better to do with his time, huh?

What is with the Obamas attending this week's American Idol & being guests? Doesn't our POTUS have a country to run? Isn't this country in a big mess? Shouldn't this guy be putting forth his energy & efforts to "fix" things as he said he would? IMHO, this is another chance for him to bleed in his glory because that seems to be the ONLY reason why he ran for office. He wants to be a celebrity, not a government official trying to rectify our country's unemployment rate, debt, etc.

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 8:52 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Thats ok he left Fancy Nancy and Scary Reid in charge.
    Face it the guy knows nothing about running a country but plenty about getting face time.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:54 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• so he doesnt deserve a day off with his family? and when you can mention some of the things he HAS done since taking office, like the newest health care agenda, then maybe you can judge his "wasting" time. I love the comments from the anti Obama moms...basically you complain over stuff like this but cant have an itelligent political debate to save your life-you're too busy watchin idol lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Didn't Dubya spend like 7 months of his first year in office on vacation? Dick Cheney had time to go hunting for a few days (and shoot someone, no less). Weren't we at war then? Wasn't our country a mess then as well?

Do you really think taking a day off to do something with his family is going to make that much of a difference?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Perhaps they are knocking out their to do list asap... 2012 isn't looking too good... ;oP
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I feel bad for our pres. I think a small break with his fam wouldnt hurt anything. As long as he knows to stay focused. I would snap if I were in his position.
    WomanOfGod7

Answer by WomanOfGod7 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Anon :10 - don't hand me this healthcare mumbo-jumbo! It's crap! You all will see how this will not benefit anyone in the long run! He needs to be working on tweaking it and making it better than what it is. He chose to become president and needs to focus on the issue at hand. I deserve time with my family, too, but my job comes first when things are going wrong. Why? because it's my responsibility if I want to keep my job!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:34 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Yes he should spend every second working unless he has a farm in texas
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Oh give it a break! I was ticked at Bush, too! I hated that man and the things he did or did not do. I have every right to complain about your almighty "O" too. I voted, so that gives me a right to complain when I feel a politician isn't doing their job.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Oh give it a break!?!?!! No kidding! He deserves a day off. You people could use a break yourself. Being american means respecting your ELECTED president, even if you do not agree with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Do you? You anti obama women are on here day and night. Who is taking care of your job and kids?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Apr. 10, 2010