Do you not realize that your questions really don't matter?

Every day, every hour, every minute, you are posting questions trying to stir up hatred in America about Obama. Do you not realize you are just wasting your time. You cannot do a darn thing about it. Why are YOU wasting your anger, frustration, etc? There will always be something wrong in Politics.... Why let it bother and upset you? The damage was actually done so many years ago. Actually I heard about five years ago, they were already telling us then NO social security by the time WE retired. WHY NOW? WHY are you so ANGRY NOW? Do you not realize it's taken years to get here... Do you honestly think it's going to go away over night?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree with the poster. My gosh, let it go! All this anger & hate is not helping. Our country has been on a long downward spiral way before Obama came into office. Let's get real. I wouldn't call bashing discussing politics. Why is it so many people are so incredibly close minded and get so ugly & nasty when others want to express an opinion that is different from there's? So what if you believe the opposite, why not make the choice to debate using common courtesy & knowledge about the subject you are talking about. I see so many women on here who base their opinions stricly on what they hear or see in the news or from other people. Let's do a little research here ladies & get our facts straight before we "open our mouths" to speak. Being rude, bashing others beliefs, putting others down & calling them names, is that a mature, adult way to handle things? If it is, I want no part of it.
    bookworm65

Answer by bookworm65 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• We have been angry all along you just didn't hear us. Also, we have the freedom to say what bothers us in this country. You are assuming it is hate when it is anger towards a government that is not listening to the people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• You are entitled to your opinions, we are entitled to ours. The "hatred" has been built even higher because this guy comes in thinking he can fix it overnight, making false promises, only to find out he bit off more than he can chew. In addition, you can't rectify a financial situation by spending more to go more in debt! Furthermore, while we do need fixing on the healthcare front, the way this bill is written is, in my own opinion, the wrong way! The repairs need to be started with the high med costs as well as these private ins companies. Not tax the hell out of everyone to pay for all to have coverage! Everyone could get coverage if these ins companies would quit raising their premiums, taking away coverage, just so a CEO can get a 50% raise. THAT is one of the problems with healthcare. Social Security? Yeah, I knew it was fizzled long before Obama but why isn't he fixing it? Oh, & unemployment? Don't even get me started
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I agree with you poster. But unlike Anon, I feel like they are FINALLY listening. It really isn't worth getting so upset about it, because there is nothing we can do right now. We just have to trust that it will be okay, one way or another.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• It's like a broken record from the Anti-Obama crowd. Yes we know you hate everything he does. Are you going to keep complaining, or do something about it?
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• You just don't get it. It isn't SIMPLY about Obama your saviour. It is about the WHOLE GOVERNMENT. You are the ones making this SIMPLY about him. He isn't helping matters but he is not the only snake in the grass!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I'm am praying for our president. I, for one, don't want to hinder him by saying stuff about everything he's doing wrong, but I'd rather pray that God empowers him to do what's right. God can heal our country, and I'm at peace knowing that.
    WomanOfGod7

Answer by WomanOfGod7 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Anon 9:50. Read the other posts and see how many time Obama's name comes up. I have never seen an anti Obama mention anything other than him, until your post.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Yep read, and see who really brings it up first! Hint- NOT conservatives!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Do you not realize that  your question really doesn't matter?

Just out of curiosity, would you post this in a breastfeeding, circ,  or vaccine debate?  Those get pretty heated too, and no one is changing minds, now are they?

Don't like it, don't read it.  Some people are interested in politics.  They read, research, discuss, and argue politics.  You don't like it, go hang out in Relationships or Just for Fun. 

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:18 AM on Apr. 10, 2010