Funeral service question

Sadly my grandmother passed and today is her funeral service. Im 32 weeks along and clothing is pretty limited at this point. Would it wrong to ware just a black shirt and nice jeans? And what about my kids? 3 And 1 yr olds. Do i dress them in black? Or just like sunday church clothing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It depends on your family, but I would think it is fine..church clothes are fine for your kids.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I am sorry your grandmother died.....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I am sorry to hear about your grandmother dying. My grandmother once told me that when a baby is about to come into the world, another loved one dies. My other grandmother passed away while I was pregnant. And the same grandmother who told me that passed away while my sister was pregnant (The baby was born on the grandmothers birthday!). Anyways, about the dress. I had a black stretchy dress that fit fine, so that is what I wore. Since the funeral is today, the last thing you want to do is go look for a dress, so I think a black shirt and a nice pair of jeans are fine. As far as the kids go, church close are fine as well.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:54 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• My condolences on your loss. Wear what you feel comfortable in. I'm sure your grandmother would understand and it's no one else's business.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2010