How do I entertain at my son's 1st birthday party?

There will be between 30 and 40 people. All above 15 yrs old and no kids besides my son. Does anyone have any good game ideas for me? We're doing a rubber ducky theme and eating taco salad.

bootsky

Asked by bootsky at 10:43 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would just visit and have a good time. Entertainment is your child trying to blow out the candle and eating his first piece of cake! He is very blessed to have that many people wanting to watch him turn one!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Hmmm...that's a tough one, we just had my son's first birthday party about 2 weeks ago and there were about 15 kids under 4 so we had it at the local burger king (there is hardly no where around here for small kids)
    But if I was going to do that I would make it all about the birthday boy. Do things that are going to be fun for him. I let my son have his own small cake and he loved it. it was a huge mess but well worth cleaning it up. We also did a game with a tiny blow up pool and had rubber ducks with numbers wrote on the bottom, everyone picked one and didn't tell what their number was until everyone had one and the one with had #1 got the prize and also got to go first on the pinata. Also have you been to orientaltrading.com they have alot of ducky and 1 stuff for really cheap. Good Luck Momma, I'm sure whatever you do will be great.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:50 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Taco salad for a one year old?

Answer by rkoloms at 1:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• yup, taco salad for one year old. He quite likes it, too.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 1:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2010