baby bump went away?

Ok. If i calculated right that i am pregnant and the week i would be at i would be 8 weeks pregnant :D... well i have been bloated of course like everyone else and it goes down when im not bloated but i have a small pudge but yesterday i didnt feel bloated and i had a pretty good sized bump, and then this morning when i woke up it was gone, idk what that means or what happened but someone please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• at 8 weeks you dont have a baby bump yet its just bloat and itll go down and up here and there until your 2nd trimester and then its a real bump! I wouldnt worry yourself over this. This is my second pregnancy and im 11 weeks, My body does the same thing. Its just adjusting to everything.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 11:23 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• 8 weeks is pretty early to be showing especially with your first.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I was a good 20+ weeks before I had anything close to a pudge even.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:52 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I think your a little to early to be showing but if you were the baby could of moved back towards your spin. I know when I lay on my back the baby moves back further and then it takes a couple minutes after I stand up for her to move forward again.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 4:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2010