pregnant yes or no?

ok, i need some help i am going to the doctor this coming thursday but i just want to know what i might expect. Febraury 16 was my last period, and i havent had any spotting or anything since my period, i stopped by BC pill thats why i started but whenever i stop taking it, i bleed many times through the month off and on, but i havent bled any. I have had symptoms of pregnancy like bloating pelvic pressure slight cramps, slight constipation, hungry all the time, peeing at least 20 times a day, mood swings, EXTREMELY tired, my lower back hurts, i get headaches, and SUDDEN nausea that lasts for like a half hour and i have gained about 3-5 pounds this week, my nipples are EXTREMELY sensitive it hurts to wear a bra sometimes, and they have also gotten a little bigger, and more discharge than normal, but neg HPT's =/ i just need to know if you guys think i might be pregnant or not thank you for your answers .. very appreciated.

hopin_waitin

Asked by hopin_waitin at 11:18 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You do have a lot of pregnancy symptoms that's for sure. The slight cramping but no blood, and EXTREME fatigue is what set me off...but I got a positive HPT 5 days before I was even supposed to miss a period! But the thing about pregnancy symptoms are, they aren't specific to pregnancy. They are pretty general symptoms that could be caused by a number of things...could be your body adjusting to being off BC pills too. I would definitely say though, that its very possible with what you are experiencing. Good luck!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:23 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• You should never gain 3-5lbs in a week... even during pregnancy...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Yep, You could be.
    PTBAAMom

Answer by PTBAAMom at 11:55 AM on Apr. 10, 2010

• It sounds like you have a good chance but like the PP said, even pregnant, the most you should gain a week is a pound and that is later in pregnancy. So that has nothing to do with it. Maybe from bloating/water retention or something but not pregnancy. Good luck!!!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 12:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• i agree you have a good chance but the weight gain and lower back pain especially this early has nothing to do with it.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2010