Is 13 months too young to be giving my son pediasure?

He's been drinking one a day for about a month and absolutely loves it. Is he too young?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• That is what my daughter lived on she had to be tube fed. So I'm sure it's perfectly safe. :)
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• No, pediasure is made for kids. However, due to cost, I personally only used it when mine needed the extra calories/nutrition.
    Anonymous

• We buy the off brand which is a little cheaper, plus my son absolutely loves it. He is a little on the smaller side so I wasn't too worried of giving it to him until my brother said something about it and got me thinking. Plus he weaned himself from the breast due to a cold (he couldn't breathe while nursing) and so it made me feel better to give him one a day just to reassure me he was getting what he needed.
    Anonymous

• no its the normal age to start somtimes they start younger then that
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2010