Any one deal with Lane Bryant?

Im so pissed off at them right now...They have aparently lost a payment sent from my bank. They changed my account number WITHOUT NOTIFYING ME! and still have not sent me my new card. I get e-bills and those dont come with whole account numbers, Ive been working on a dispute with them since the begining of MARCH! They wont handle crap over the phone. My bank has faxed them, called them on 3-way with me! and Im burnt out! I want my 100 bucks either credited to my acct or BACK IN MY POCKET!!!! UGGG...k the end..happy weekend!

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• I used to love them until the last two years, it is virtually impossible to reach them via phone for a return order, and I am still waiting for my credit from two months ago. I returned by mail my clothes. I sadly stopped dealing with them, and have gone with CATO and others similiar. Good luck.
    JBOYD4

Answer by JBOYD4 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I have never bought anything from them, so no experience, but if you do not get results, check with your local t.v. station and see if they have a "Trouble Shooter" - a person who helps to resolve problems with companies that are trying to cheat you. They get results because the people they go after know that their company name will be given bad press on television. If they do not, go to the Better Business Bureau. They will investigate the problem and file complaints against the company (which are public records). They do not want the bad press or a mark against their name at the BBB, so they are usually very happy to cooperate. Good luck!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Oh yeah, not like that but I had a bill, DH paid it over the phone (in full, was only like $70), they paid it off but apparently it was after-hours so they charged a "late fee" and never sent a bill, and kept accumulating the "late fee" on top of the "late fee" and then all of a sudden I got a collections letter for $130! I disputed it so damn hard, I ended up paying the first month's "late fee" and they ate the rest *snicker* Don't mess with a sick woman! I did nothing online though, don't know how that works, it was all over the phone & through the mail. No monthly fee stuff either, just that darn "late fee". Needless to say I cancelled the account and now if I need something I walk into the store (yes I have to drive over an hour but hey) with cash in hand.
    Anonymous

• Those darn creditors, can you really trust them?

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:59 AM on Apr. 11, 2010