13 wk pregnant and wondering...

is it possible that the baby is moving enough that i can feel it??

for the past wk theres been something - i can't feel it with my hand but i can feel something inside....

DDTSMommy

Asked by DDTSMommy at 12:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should start to feel the baby move around the 16th to 22nd week of pregnancy, but it is entirely possible that you are feeling your baby move, especially if this is not your first pregnancy. To me, it felt like a flutter or a little twitch.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• i think its possible. i knw i did for my 2nd becoz i already knew what it felt like.
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 1:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Not likely. It's probably gas. You may not feel like you have gas, but it's in there moving around.
    Anonymous

• Yes I did with my first. My OB told me that the baby will start fluttering around 12 weeks and its how sensitive you are whether you feel it or not. Every one kept telling me I was crazy.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 4:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• you definitely can. With my first it took me a long time to feel the flutters but now with my second I am 14 weeks and I have been feeling the fluttering for a little while now, about two weeks. It all depends on your body. Everyone is different so it is very possible
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2010