Don't let the fire go down. Don't let the fire go out! Don't be afraid to stand out!

That's how the lost get found!

So if you get the chance are you gonna take it???

Ladies, what are you up to today in God's world? Are you demonstrating a loving heart in your day? (I am working on it. I have a really negative attitude and the music is helping. *G*) How great is our God??? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm sorry but this is the religion and beliefs section right? I guess I do not quite understand how this post is not in the right section.Maybe it is just me but being offended by this seems pretty petty :shrug:
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:30 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Nothing much going on here, it's a cold, quiet day Al-humdullah. Allah (SWT) is great!!!
    Anonymous

• I just got up so my day has just begun..... will head on to church later on and it is Pentecost weekend, Hallelujah!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• My day is great. How ever an FYI the topic on preaching on this Section has already been covered, and this post will be deleted eventually so you should go post this in a group OUT OF CONSIDERATION! They don't post hail Zues post and stuff, so stop using this as a preaching place.
    Anonymous

• I agree, if I wish to be preached at, I'd go to church. Although at gun point, you couldn't get me to go to one. If you like, I could pull out my soapbox and announce the virtues of my Goddess. But then not everybody wants to hear that either, do they?
    Anonymous

• What are you talking about? I asked a question, I wasn't preaching, I was sharing my attitude problems.
    So why aren't we allowed to ask questions about this in Religion? I am not being specific to any religion, you can post what you want, I posted what I wanted. :(
    Anonymous

• OP: Actually if it changes your daily attitude, I would like to hear about it. :)
    Anonymous

• Ladies, what are you up to today in God's world? Are you demonstrating a loving heart in your day? (I am working on it. I have a really negative attitude and the music is helping. *G*) How great is our God??? :)

Not trying to be offensive, I don't want to make your day bad, but the highlighted words turn this into preaching. Other posters are right this isn't the place. No this is not directed at any religion this is a statement for only one god religions. Those religions as I remember are all forms of Christianity.

hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• So yes OP I'm sorry but this is preachy and directed at a select group of people. It belongs in a Christian group not here. Also when ever an Atheist, Pagan, Wiccan, exc. Makes any post similar to this it is deleted. Also no you have to stay with in CM guidelines you can not post what ever you want. You have to allow others their right to their personal beliefs and posts like this hinders on that. I'm sorry I do hope your day gets better though.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Not all who wander are lost. i enjoy communing with nature and it's a good day to hit the park and let my little ones run. Today is a really good day to be godless. Show some faith in yourself.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2010