Have you ever fought with your dh like this?!

The 4 year old girl next door just informed me that "last night Mommy and Daddy were fighting and my Daddy peed on my Mommy." WHAT?! ew! Her older sister confirmed it. She also told me that Daddy broke the baby's playpen. And these poor kids had to see that?!
Have you ever been peed on by your dh/df/so?! Would that be considered abuse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes I would consider that abuse.. I would also call CPS right away..
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 1:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• NO me and my husband has neverrrr fought like that. its just crazyy, i feel bad for those kids that had to see all that wow man. if you see that the kids look abused call the cops right way.. thoses kids do not need to be seeing things like daddy peeing on mommy ong... may god help them all
    Anonymous

• I had some major arguments with my ex but we never urinated on each other. WTF???
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Ew, call CPS. That is nasty and wrong to subject these children to that.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• not only is it abuse but if that happened to me i would take my children and leave! there is NO excuse for that!
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• call cps
    Anonymous

• eww really?!?!?!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• i would definately consider calling someone.....no so much the peeing part because well...i just would question if maybe the kids saw something that wasn't a fight.....maybe it was something else - even if it was disgusting. but the fact the play pen was broke & the peeing thing....that would make me concerned.

did you ask them where they were when this all happened? or what they did? I would have been asking questions.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• In some states that would be considered assault like spitting on someone. I hope she leaves him and takes her kids to safety.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I would definatly be contacting someone. No. We have NEVER fought like that!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 3:43 PM on Apr. 10, 2010