Can I put sunglasses in the dishwasher? Seriously

They got coffee creamer all over them and it dried on. This is a stupid but serious question. Thanks!

Amandaandamy

Asked by Amandaandamy at 1:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont see why not. Although, if they were more than a hundred bucks, then I would just soak them in soapy water.
    shash1

Answer by shash1 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• You can but it depends how they are made if they are able to take such torture...lol Or just let them soak over night in cold soapy water (imerse them in a deep bowl) GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• did u try windex?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I wouldn't. Soak them in a big bowl with lukewarm water and a few drops of hand soap. Use a soft toothbrush to gently clean the creamer off after a little while. A dishwasher gets too hot for some stuff, you'd run the chance of melting them, plus if there's any embellishments the glue could come undone, and the detergent could harm them.
    Anonymous