okay, this is kind of a stupid question. does eating chocolate make your period lighter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Health

• Yes, no, um..not sure.
    Anonymous

• I can't imagine how it could.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• is there anyway to make it lighter?
    Anonymous

• It makes you feel better, but no, as far as anyone knows it won't make your period lighter.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 2:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I'm not sure how it would effect the flow of your period, but I do know that it can intensify cramps (something in the chocolate makes your uterus spasm more or something like that - I had a doctor explain it to me once). Just good knowledge to have.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• If it did, you would have to eat the chocolate while the uterine lining is forming.....I can't imagine that it could. I think that is strange about chocolate causing cramps, because I know many women crave chocolate and feel it has releiving qualities.....who knows for sure? Do what works for you....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 4:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2010