How many piecing will you have or have gotten?

I have my ear pierced I had my upper ear pierce but my kids kept banging against it and it would bleed so badly that I just took it off. I have a belly piercing and that is it. But now a days or people who just love to over do it on their piercing get it in the weird places well I have seen them as far as the ear right on that little bit sticking out of the ear like when you stick your finger in your ear and try to put your thumb with it well that piece of the ear gets pierced...why I don't get the purpose of that but to each their own :) I am sure that little piece has a name I just don't know it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have my ears perced but dont wear them much and i also have my tongue perced and thats all :)
    gfam6

Answer by gfam6 at 2:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I have my ears pierced 3 times. I also used to have my eyebrow pierced but that is now gone.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• It is called a tragus piercing. I have both done and love it. I have 4 holes in each ear, I have had my tongue, labret and navel.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I have 2 holes in each ear. I used to have a belly ring, but took it out when I was pregnant. When I have my 6 pack back (almost there ---WOO HOO), I may get it pierced again.....not sure if I feel too old for that or not. Hubby wants me to get it again, so I might.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• besdies the holes in my ears...I had 2 belly button rings which I miss. But if I am planning on having a third baby why bother again?
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I have my ears pierced 7 times each. I had my traigus (spelling idk) which is the chunk of cartilage on the ear but my body rejected it and it fell out.
    I've had my tongue,labret (middle bottom lip), nose, lip, eyebrow, nipples,and bellybutton.
    I love piercings. I went straight edge christian when I got baptised and I took them all out. Now i really regret it, I want them back but it costs so much money!! Plus that was all in highschool, so now working in the real world I cant have that many again, BB i took out when I was pg....
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I have 5 in each ear.... my tongue (I don't ever wear a bar tho) and my bellybutton.... I had my nipples but after I found out I was prego I took them out and they closed up
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• i have 9 ear pierces and one belly button piercing.
    3 on the bottom of each ear. 2 on the top left and 1 on the top right.
    i will probably get more
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I have 8 ear piercings, six in one ear, 2 in the other. I got those done between 7th and 10th grade. Then, I realized how stupid it looks and took them out after 11th grade. Now, I wear no earrings, except for the occasional special occasion.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I had a belly button piercing but had to take it out cause I am pregnant. Definitely planning on getting it redone after.
    kricky422

Answer by kricky422 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2010