need advice please !!!

ok heres my deal there is a chance im pregnant i have 6 days yet till my next period should come . im overly emotional 1 min im mad at the stupidest stuff then the next min im crying, i have cramps lite period feeling cramps, im tired, my nipples are sore,and i dont have any desire for sex which is weird cause im always in the mood i dont know what to think i have felt this way a for about a week but have had cramps longer any advice like how did you feel and if you cant say something nice PLEASE dont comment thanks !!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When do you think you got pregnant? How many days ago was that? there could be a chance that you ovulated earlier this month, but I would still wait until your period is due before taking a test. Sorry the waiting game is hard. Anothe roption is that you can see your OB and get bloodwork done. Also, there were about 5 or so months where I would get these pregnancy symptoms fro mteh time I was ovulating until I started my period. It was horrible!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• You might be stressing yourself out about it and giving yourself the symptoms Ive done it a bunch of times lol. Id say just relax and as soon as you miss it take a test. Good Luck.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 4:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• sounds to me like you could be stressing yourself out. If you did get pregnant this month chances are you would not have been feeling symptoms that early, especially the cramps a week ago. just breathe hun! =) I know the next week will seem like an eternity but try to wait until your expected period before you test. If you test too early you may not get an accurate result. So give it the week, and if your period doesnt come then take a test. good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Pregnancy symptoms and pre-menstrual symptoms are so similar it is very hard to really tell the difference sometimes especially if you are already worried that you might be pregnant. Or if you are hoping you might be pregnant....either way! The only way to really know is with a pregnancy test. I can tell you not to worry, but you will worry until you either get your period or you can do a pregnancy test. I hope it turns out the way you want it to.... When I was pregnant, I never did have cramps.....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 4:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2010