im in a pretty good relationship right now with my bf but im starting to want my ex husband back. what do I do!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• hmm idk it depends why is he your ex? ... this is why i think ppl should try everything possible to make their marriage work before they jump on the divorce train.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 3:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I think its normal especially if you have kids with him. But why is he your ex? Obviously he wasnt what you wanted or you would still be with him and you just have to remind yourself that.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 3:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I cheated on him. we have a 2 year old son together. my son hasn't seen my ex in 6 months (hes in the military) and we live in different states. it tears me apart when my son calls my bf dada.
    Anonymous

• we tried the marriage counsling thing and individual counsling. we thought we were doing good but I guess not.
    Anonymous

• Why settle for just one? If you are single then date them both and others if you want.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• well talk to ex and find out if he wants to try to work things out. if bf is treating your ds like he is is own then u should be grateful with that. how long has it been since your divorce? maybe u should try to casual date like admckenzie suggested (dont bring them around your ds yet). or better yet take some time to focus on you and ds.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 4:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• well, right now we are legally seperated. so, our divorce isn't finalized yet. my bf and I had a talk the other night about my son. I straight up told him he isn't the dad and I don't want him to be. he agreed. he does treat him well though. and my bf's mom is awesome too she watches my son for me when I need somebody.
    Anonymous