Drumming Circle Pagan Mom's

I use to be part of a drum circle, but it didn't work out. When we were moving my drum got damaged beyond repair and I want to get a new one.

Where did you get yours at? Some of the sites I've found are so out of my price range it isn't funny. I'm not planning on joining a circle again, just for my own enjoyment.

I'd like to keep the price around or under $50, but I don't want to get a teeny-tiny one. Any suggestions?

Blessings and Thanks

daisy521

Asked by daisy521 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You should come visit me! There is a place down here my friend just bought a nice sized handmade one for $45 when we went camping on their property. It's called All World Acres in Plant City. Plus we have a pretty awesome drum circle every Sunday on Treasure Island beach!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 5:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2010