What is your favorite part about being a mommy?

I love every aspect of it, but I would have to say my favorite part is watching my daughter (1 year) learn new things each day. I love the sound of her voice when she tries to talk and how cute she is when she runs across a room. I just love watching her learn!

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 4:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sharing funny things with him,and hearing him laugh. I like the way he comes in bed with me in the morning to snuggle.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:10 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I agree with you OP! My DD just turned 1 and I love seeing her laugh and play and just be so happy. It makes me think I must be doing something right! I love watching her explore and learn too!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 4:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• They grew up and now I'm grandmother. My oldest has a 2 1/2 yo little girl who calls me nana and my husband pop (she actually says "pot", so I call him weed). She will be here in May to spend 3 weeks with us. They are divorced, he has moved home, and starting over. Benefit - I get the little one for 3 weeks. Life is good!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• hugs, the way they laugh and how the find simple pleasures. like watching a caterpillar crawl along the sidewalk
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 4:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• His laugh and how he loves me so much... he is so clingy (sometimes I get annoyed lol) but I know he loves me... I never knew I could love anyone this much but everything he does is amazing to me lol He just started walking and yoi can tell he is so proud.... that's what I live for lol sorry I'm rambling about him
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• i basically everything it is so hard to pick, i love the way he laughs or how adorable it is when he trys to tickle. The way he talks. watching learn new things and grow.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Gosh, besides the learning....I'd say all the hugs, kisses and cuddling are a big time perk!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• giggles :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I love when he smiles at me, and I'm reminded of what a happy, healthy little boy he is.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Watching them test those boundaries that I set.
    Example: I told my second oldest not to jump off the couch in the play area at the mall... and he did, smacking his head into the seat when he did. I checked on him and took him to the doc to be sure, but yeah I laughed because they love to do the opposite of what I tell them, learning the hard way as they go lol.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2010