Period like cramps & pregnancy ?

Bad cramps in early stage of pregnancy. No bleeding or spotting. ? what could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's normal... I thought I was getting my period (then found out I was prego) You will have them for a while... your ok... Congrats!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• don't worry about it. it's normal when u have that kind of crampings, when u should worry is when they come like labor kind of pain lower back pain, and a heavy flow or spotting. please don't go through what i went through. i ignored that when it happened to me and later find out two weeks i had a miscarriage that day i had that and was still carrying my child.
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• That's how I found out I was pregnant too. I was having cramps and not getting my period.
    kricky422

Answer by kricky422 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• nomral - i too was getting bad cramps but they were not like period cramps i mean they were but they didnt last alll day long just came and went and after this went on for a few days with no period i was like ohhhhh ok. . .test. and sure enough. positive.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 4:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• wow thanks ladies, Im definetly relieved .
    Anonymous