I miss her when she's gone :(

This is not a question, ladies, I'm just venting. My daughter is gone to her father's for the weekend, and it's always hard on me. I miss her soon after she goes. With me being pregnant, it's easy to get all emotional! I miss her :(

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• :( aww, that must be horrible hun..I prego right now also, and can totally feel ya on the extra emotion ☺ little things are such a big deal right now, and things that are a big deal are just plain unmanageable.. Hugs, try to do something super fun and relaxing to get your mind off of it while she's gone. If you pray, that always helps me to, that and cherry garcia, or neopolotin dynomite (ben & jerrys) milk shakes.. feel free to message me if ya need a friend or just someone to complain at.. ♥♥♥ Hope you feel better soon☺ Elizabeth
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• My 2 yr old daughter goes to her fathers for 8 hours every sunday...so thats not even really that long, it's only 8 hours...but i miss her like crazy when she goes...and i even have a 10 month old to keep me busy...but i still miss her when she's gone
    Anonymous

• I kind of know how that is. My infant son stayed a couple nights with his father (before things went ugly with us) and I was SO sad, never felt something like that before. =/
    Cheer up, it'll be over before you know it. =)
    Miss.Cullen

Answer by Miss.Cullen at 4:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I miss mine when they go on vacation and they are all adults!!!

Answer by older at 5:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• My son goes to his dad's for 5 days every two weeks and I miss him lik crazy!! I call him everyday!!!
    Anonymous