did you dh/so get your morning sickness everytime you got pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes. DH had morning, noon and night sickness, and gained sympathy weight. I felt so bad for him! He had never heard of this happening so it was an experience!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 11:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• yes! lol, this is my second time being pregnant and he does get symptoms its so funny. I was reading up on it in the book, what to expect when your expecting. There is actually a medical term for it in my book! Pretty crazy, but I guess its kinda like when two women hang out all the time together their periods become nsync, so I guess the husband being around that too it begins to rub off lol, who knows! funny stuff though.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 5:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I didnt have morning sickness with my DS so my DH didnt get that..but he did gain "sympathy weight" not much but he packed on a few lbs.. and he had some mood swings..theres actually a medical term for it.
    Anonymous

• a little with the first. it didnt help when he would hear me puke or something though. this time he has a bit of a stronger stomach.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• my dh got sick with everyone of ours. it was the very first sign. right now he has been sick for a week and we are starting to think maybe another is on the way.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 6:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Baby #1...Dh got sick.... we were seperated.
    Baby#2... I got sick and dh bulked up with muscle WTH
    Baby #3... Dh got sick the last month
    Baby #4... Dh was sick the ENTIRE pregnancy. Gained weight and had mad cravings.... While traveling the united states lol Explain that one to me someone.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2010