By chance does any one on here live in(or has lived in at one time) Julian Ca

Do you like it? How is the weather? What bothers you about living there? What do you love? What are your neighbors like? We visit there all the time and I love all the people I've talked to, & the town is so peaceful. I love the country & mountains, & the city is really wearing on me. We have 3 girls & a new baby on the way, & we are out growing our home. We are looking to move out to Julian someday soon, but I'm just trying to get as much info about it as I can.. Thanks for your help ☺ Elizabeth

ChristianMamaO3

Asked by ChristianMamaO3 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have a good friend that lives in Lakeside and goes to Julian all the time, since it's pretty close. The Lakeside, Ramona, Julia n area truly is beautiful. Gotta love the quaint small town feel, buffalo burgers and Julian apple pie with some cinnamon ice cream.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 12:17 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Im about an hour from there and its a really boring town ! Its a pretty town but theres really not much to do . It snows during the winter and is pretty hot during the summer !
    ryansmommy07

Answer by ryansmommy07 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2010