eyelid folds?????? help!!!

My three month old has folds in his skin on both of his lower eyelids. On one of his eyes the fold is actually pushing his eyelashes into his eye on the inner part of his eye(the part closest to his nose)... When I gently pull down on his cheek the fold pulls out flat, but his lashes are bent upward and stay in his eye. Is this normal for some babies? He has his four month check up this month I was going to ask about this at the appointment but figured Id ask you ladies as well. Have you ever seen or dealt with this? will his skin pull out as he grows? or will It need to be surgically altered? Any help would be appreciated thank you all!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Is his little face chubby? It's most likely just his chubby little baby cheeks pushing upwards, sounds like what my kids all had going on as babies. No biggie. As he gets older and his face slims down & lengthens out everything will smooth out.
    Anonymous

• Yes he has chubby cheeks! Thank you for the answer. I hope thats all it is!
    Anonymous