For those moms with two under two or have atleast two kids in diapers...

how big is your diaper bag and what is in it?

bluelady27

Asked by bluelady27 at 5:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine is the size of a backpack and there are pull ups, diapers, wipes, a receiving blanket, some toys, books, and medical cards for both kids.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 5:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• It's not that big, and I just pack what I need...diapers wipes, an extra outfit for each, a cup & bottle for son, and a cup for daughter.
    Anonymous

• I had 2 in diapers 3 times over. I never had huge-huge bags...at one time I did use a back pack, but I had 2 in diapers & 1 newly potty trained (1 in diapers was newborn) so plenty of extra outfits (if it was for a longer outing), then I had 1 in diapers & 2 training...for long outings I'd have bottles of water & can of powdered formula, sippy cups, extra clothes for all kids, diapers & wipes, snacks, toys, blankets...
    Anonymous