My daughter just turned 4 and got potty trained at 2. when I had my youngest son she reverted. Now she pees everywhere I dont know what to do. I tell her to go potty but will still pee everywhere someone please help. Shes not treated diffrently so I dont know what it is with her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I have a 3yr old who has been potty trained since she was 2 and I had a second child who was 6mths at the time well my 3yr old decided she wanted to pee in herself all I did was give her a lil spank nothing to tourment her or abuse her just to give her a little scare and I told her she was a big girl and big girls dont pee on them self's and ever since than she hasent pottyed on her self
    Anonymous

• She is getting attention for peeing her pants. Plain and simple she is jealous of the baby, she sees him pee his pants, he gets attention and love during diaper change, she thinks gee I get attention if I pee my pants. It isn't really reverting so much as it is manipulation for attention which is very very very common. Make up an incentive for her not to pee her pants. Tell her brother goes to bed at so and so time and you get to stay up thirty minutes later and play a board game with me at night but ONLY if you don't pee your pants at all that day. Big girls get to do big girl things with Mommy if they don't peepee their pants but if they do pee their pants then they get treated like a baby who has to go to bed super early. This should work.
    Anonymous

• i like anon :57's answer. it is much better than my first thought which was to have her clean up the mess herself...she could be too young for that anyhow.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:30 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Take her to the potty instead of telling her she has to go! Sit her there till she goes then do it again 1/2 hour later and continue till you think she will be fine on her own...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2010