Would you support your child if they wanted plastic surgery???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no way! i wouldnt even do it. and i think she is way to beautiful to change anything.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• depends on their age, what they wanted, why they wanted it, and if they were paying for it. So be a little more specific
    Anonymous

• Depends on how old they were and what kind of plastic surgery they wanted. If they wanted something fixed that had been damaged (like burn scars or something) I would support it. If I had a daughter that wanted bigger boobs, I would not. If my child wanted a nose job for no medical reason, then no, I would not.
    Anonymous

• It would depend on their age. If they were 8 and wanted a new nose - no... But if they were old enough and able to pay for it themselves Sure. I've been saving up for a few years to have a few procedures done... If you love what you see when you look in the mirror you have a higher self worth and higher self esteem... I can't think of a price to high for that...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Also, if they were young and needed it for medical reasons or in order to appear normal (cleft lip or tail removal) - I would be happy to support it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• No way.. only if there was medical reasons, & if they were 18 & paying for it themselves & asked me if I supported it, I'd have to tell them I love you honey, but I don't like what your doing, please be safe and make sure this is what you want..However if they were 18 & still under my roof.. no way, you do it anyway, love ya look for an apartment baby doll. Got to obey house rules to live in the house..
    Anonymous

• That depends.
    If they needed like reconstructive surgery, yeah.
    But if they wanted a nose job, lipo, or a boob job, not so much.
    I don't think it's worth it.
    There are too many risks.
    If they want plastic surgery, then they have to wait until they are old enough to go to the appointment, and they also have to pay for it. Once they are on their own, it's kinda their choice.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 8:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I would support my child so they would not want plastic surgery-if they were insecure about their body and wanted to "fix" it in their teens I would work with them to help them be happy with what they have-but then again I have boys so I think I have the luxury of "its not going to be an issue for me" in my thinking.
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 8:50 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Depends on what they wanted done and why.
    Anonymous

• As stated above it depends on why and what.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:12 PM on Apr. 10, 2010