No Period and not pregant???

I had my IUD removed Dec 31 and had my period about two weeks later. Since then I have been ill (nausea and vomiting, sore tummy, burning at left ovary, sleepy, and many other more minor symtoms as well) and have not had another period. So from mid Jan to almost mid April this has been coming and going in terms of serverity. And I've been given a test every month and they all come back negetive. My doctor has been blowing me off and saying it's cysts but my ob/gyn tells me it's not. I would really like to know if anyone else has experienced this or has any clue to what it might be???

witchdragon

Asked by witchdragon at 6:16 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Health

• i had that happen when i had it in. and it was cysts. they were really painful. find a dif doc and i wouldnt tell them what the others said so its not bias.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I had this happen after I got off the ring. I also had no period for four months (and I am VERY regular otherwise). And for me it was my hormones just getting back to normal. I have been on birthcontrol for several years. BTW now I am regular, hormone free...just in case you were wondering :)
    Bethesmith

Answer by Bethesmith at 12:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• What kind of IUD did you have I had a copper one and got mine out in August and had and still have problems just like that went to 4 docs no results
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2010