Is there anything about your kids that drives you nuts?

My toddler gets in this moods where he wants to be right next to me but he can't be still. So he's flopping and kicking and climbing all over me. And I can't stand it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• My 3 year old starts to scream and cry the moment he starts to feel frustrated. He overreacts like crazy, lol.
    He also constantly says "Mommy, watch me...can you look at me? Mommy, watch me!" even when I'm looking right at him but then he doesn't do anything.
    It's exhausting being a mom sometimes.

My 8 month old is discovering how loud she can scream for no apparent reason. Also frustrating.

What I wouldn't give for five minutes of silence...
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I can not stand when they run in my house!!
    No Running is the #1 rule in my house and they cant seem to figure it out
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 6:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• nope nothing my daughter is perfect
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• LOL
    ok but seiously, its drives me nuts when she does the whole look at me thing to, look what i can do, watch me, mom, moooom MOOOOOMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! uuuuuugh..and then when i do look at her (which half the time i already am lookin at her), she doesnt do anything!! ohhh and it also drives me crazy when im trying to talk to someone...ive already told her to pls be quiet, but she keeps talkin and talking and talking...drives me bonkers!!! (shes 5)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• my dd is overly careful about everything. most 3 year olds are running and falling and being a little crazy. not her! 5 stairs can take 3 minutes.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• my son's echolalia. google it
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• mines a screamer. still working on it
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I ahve a 13 year old son, so I don't think I have enough space to start listing. LOL!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• My 3 year old dtr is a nightmare when it comes to putting on shoes...She always wants them tighter or if they lace up she want the bow tenny tiny smaller smaller she says. The best bet is her pink boots
    Chloesmom2468

Answer by Chloesmom2468 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• CamCam---Is NOSEY!! I catch him over my shoulder reading what I write or when I get off the phone he'll repeat something back to me and ask me what it means. He also has Dh's Diarehha of the mouth.

Chris---- Sleep. I mean he sleeps like he works the night shift ya'll. I didnt know Kindergatren had getten SOOOO hard LOL. He'll come home and before he makes it to his room he passes out on the living room floor. The boys is always sleeping. I talked to his doc and he says its no reason to worry. He also has a problem with grabbing his junk. Everytime I turn around the boy has got his hand in his boxers making sure its all still there LOL.

Corbin--- Oh where to start!?!?! He SCREAMS. You can hear him outside at the car. Screaming! I tell him not to but get him excited and be prepared for whats to follow. He licks his toes.. OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!

But thats about it.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2010