Do you ever get crushes on guys besides your SO? Do you think it's ok as long as you don't act on it, or do you feel guilty?

mehargval

Asked by mehargval at 6:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I had a crush on a coworker during my marriage. The other guy was also married. I never acted on it, I don't know how he felt about me....and I still felt guilty.
    Anonymous

• i do sometimes, but never act on it. i always feel guilty and end up telling my hubby i think that the guy is cute or something and he just makes fun of me.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I don't have crushes but I do feel sexual tension between myself and other men, it's all on a chemical level. I never act on it and I do tell my husband about them. He doesn't get upset. Maybe he knows what I am talking about.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 7:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Sure. It's fine and I don't ever feel guilty about it

Answer by admckenzie at 7:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• No. I can honeslty say that since the day I met my fiance (2 years ago), before we even started like dating...I have not been attracted to another man. Any man could walk right by me, and I wouldn't be interested. My man is everything for me...funny, sexy, smart, strong...he's perfect, and I can say with all honesty that I have never had a crush on another man during my relationship. I don't even think about it. He's all I want, and all I need..and I think if you're in a relationship, and you have a crush on someone else, and you think thats normal...then you probably shouldn't be in a relationship with that person...just my opinion.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• No it's not ok.. it's emotional cheating
    Anonymous

• My husband knows of only one man that does that to me. He knows that I stay away and ignore him when I see him. But sometimes I slip up and flirt like crazy but then I just keep away. My hubby is a huge flirt anyway. I love hubby and why should I feel guilty??I did not sleep with him...
    Anonymous

• My man is a flirt. SO he knows the feeling. As long as I don't do anything with him I am fine.He tells me to just go inside the damn school and ignore the jealous much women and show off. I do that once in awhile since the sexual tension with the guy is really strong. He does not care what the jealous much moms think. He does not care what the sd thinks either. He never tells her anything. It is killing sd, but hey what can I say ...............
    Anonymous

• I have a crush on Johhny Depp. I dont think i'll be able to act on it anytime soon. LOL
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I think if it is a real person in your real life, than no, this is a HUGE slippery slope, and it's not okay.  Having experienced this myself, I can say emotional cheating is just as wrong as physical cheating.  A movie star/rock star crush is another deal entirely. 

Anonymous