What potty brand/model do you use for potty training?

I just got a Safety 1st Comfy Cushy 3 in 1 potty from Walmart and I'm just hoping for an opinion on it. I'm starting to have some doubts about it based on reviews I saw, but I can return it if she hasn't used it yet. Otherwise, I saw babies r us also had a Summer Infant 3 stage reward potty... On the one I bought some people have said the seat absorbs the pee and can't get cleaned... Then on some they say the pee goes everywhere or the hard seats leave red rings on their butts... What I don't get about any of them is that some of the reviews will be so bad, then others think it's just fine... i dunno what to think!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Shopping

• i think thats the one we used. it was a 3 in one. it worked pretty well cuz it was a stool too. when she got done on the potty she could stand on it to wash her hands.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Fisher-Price 3 in 1 i spend $25.00 at Target it works great. it make sounds when my dd pees or poops.. it cute.
    Bless2haveU

Answer by Bless2haveU at 6:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2010