would u wait or move on and settle

The guy I really want to be in a relationship with says he just wants to start off as close friends then develop into a relationship rather than jump into a serious relationship. There is this other guy who wants to be in a relationship with me right now but I feel like I am just settling for him if I be with him. With guy number one it may never turn into a serious relationship and I would be wasting my time with him when I could have been with guy number 2. What would you do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• If you truly want to be with this 1st guy, then take it slow like he wants and see where it goes. Never ever settle. Not only is it unfair to this other guy, it's not fair to you either. A healthy relationship needs time to grow. Let #2 know that you just want to remain friends & that you value his friendship. Even if the friendship with #1 just remains a friendship, what's wrong with that? I personally feel the best relationships start out as friendships. Only time will tell.
    Anonymous

• If you don't 'really' want to be with guy number 2 then don't be. It's unfair to him because he'll be way more into the relationship than you will be and he will wind up getting hurt if guy number 1 decides that he's ready to be in a relationship and you leave him for it.

Just be single until something that feels right comes along.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• dont settle! i did and i regret it!
    Anonymous

• Those are not the only 2 guys in the world. Be friends with both and keep looking

Answer by admckenzie at 7:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Maybe guy number 2 is mr right...so would u pass him up waiting around on guy number 1 and he may find someone else in the process....i think not
    Anonymous