please noo bashing but...anal sex..any tips?? TMI WARNING HERE

husband really liek anal. like really likes it. and since im getting really big prengnacy wise its not that enjoyable ot have regular sex anymore. and since hes leaving soon i want him to have a good well good bye : > any tips on how to make anal easier on me. ie not soo painful. and a good postition to do it in while i am pregnant. ? . any special lube i need to get ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Anal-eze, or any other "numbing" lubricant. Do not use baby oil. Try a local adult shop or adameve.com or dearlady.com for more products.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 8:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• the first time me and DH done it this way we used baby oil at first it does hurt, but the more you do it and get use to it the less it will hurt. We also got this stuff called astoglide lol it works really good too. Just have him go slow at first thats what I have DH do and it is less painful also I have mine either behind me starting out slow or I am on top so I have the control.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I don't know about specific types of lube being better than any other kind but whatever kid you get, use lots. Lots and lots of lube.
    Also get him to go very slowly at first. It might not feel all that good for you so it's better to take it easy at first.
    Anal sex is not for everyone.
    I tried it and personally don't enjoy it, but one of my good friends loves it.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• there is a lube that kinda numbs the area and makes it not hurt. lots and lots of lube is a good thing!
    Anonymous

• Buy anal lube. The position I used wouldn't work for you since you are pregnant but being relaxed and turned on really helps! Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• I'd ask your OB before you try this. It doesn't sound safe while pregnant. JMO
    Anonymous

• ASTRO GLIDE.
    vanillagirl422

Answer by vanillagirl422 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Make sure he goes slow until you are ready. Try to relax as much as you can. We've done it twice, and the second time it hurt less and he got in further. I think I was more relaxed that time because I knew what to expect. Be careful. If you have hemorrhoids from the pregnancy, I'd advise against it.
    Anonymous

• Laying on your side with him behind you is a good postion. That's how we did it and I wasn't even pregnant. He has to listen to your nonverbal ques to know how far he can go and make sure to let him know if he's hurting you.
    Anonymous

• just stay relaxed and use lots of lube..KY is good I am not sure if its safe while pregnant so do some research.
    Anonymous