I'm twelve weeks and four days pregnant and have a pretty significant baby bump. Is it bad that I am able to suck it all in?

I have a video of me being able to suck in my belly bump, I was wondering if any other first time to be moms can do this? This is my first pregnancy and I'm only 18 years old fresh into community college on my own single mama! =]

http://s977.photobucket.com/albums/ae258/K_Mama18/?action=view¤t=yeahz_0001.flv

Kais.Well

Asked by Kais.Well at 7:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 12 weeks with a bump? I don't think so. I think you might be constipated and that's the bloating bump you see
    Anonymous

• At twelve weeks with a 1st pregnancy I'm surprised you have a baby bump at all - you should definitely be able to suck it all in!
    Anonymous

• i sucked in my baby bump for 5 months with my first. lol but 12 weeks... probably just bloating. or twins!
    Anonymous

• That looks more like belly fat than baby bump - esp. if you can suck it in like that!
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2010