need workout ideas

i need ideas on workout stuff now (did 30 day shred- lost interest, i cant go back to it). I'm thinking of going to an apartment gym a few hours a week (it'll have to be after DS goes to bed at 10pm tho, so i'm not sure how committed i'll be to that!) and running (not even 1/4 of a mile tho) in the AM and in the PM. and walking 2 times, 1.5 miles each.. and of course, i'm watching what i'm gonna eat. but what else can i do?

i also got the sketcher shape ups today. no idea if they work, but to me, they are comfy! lol weird right? lol so please- any advice!

even if its about food- i'm open to any ideas for that too.

Shy_Dia

Asked by Shy_Dia at 7:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I only like yoga and zumba.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 7:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• why dont u check out this web site.... sparkpeople.com
    its a community site like cafe mom for people who want to get in better shape/health or just meet people who have the same interests in fitness. they have several workout videos online for free. they also have several suggestions of different programs u can use.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 7:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I do Yoga, P90X (when I'm not pregnant), Brazil Butt Lift, Turbo Jam etc. I'm a Beachbody Coach so naturally I tend to use Beachbody programs. They're fun & I can do them right at home....but most importantly they WORK
    ammil87

Answer by ammil87 at 7:31 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I joined a gym -- found that's the only way I can get dedicated time for exercise without interruption. I do lots of classes there, including Body Flow, Body Pump (Les Mills Programs) etc. I usually spend 60-90 minutes at the gym from the time I walk in the door to the time I get back in my car to leave. I also got a friend to agree to be my "gym partner" so we have a regular appointment to meet at the gym at least 3 days a week. It's made a HUGE difference for me in my actually getting the exercise done, and staying consistent for almost a year now. Exercising at home hasn't worked for me (I have 2 kids under age 5). I also am a firm believer in eating breakfast every day, eating a wide variety of foods, including 100% whole grains, lots of fruits and veggies, and lean protein foods.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I was going to suggestion P90X too.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2010