Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Storkcraft bed rail conversion kit (for full size bed)

Annoyingly enough, Storkcraft doesn't sell them on their website. Does anyone know where these can be purchased or at least some brand that fits Storkcraft cribs? Or do I just have to get a cheap metal bed frame for it?


Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Babies r us has them.

    Answer by Tf1990 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

  • I just checked the website and they don't have any conversion kits for storkcraft.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

  • I just wanted to be sure you heard about the recall on the Storkcraft cribs. There was a pretty major one awhile ago, maybe you should consider making sure yours is not on the list. Good luck!

    Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

  • It was just some brackets recalled. They sent us new ones.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN