Does anyone work for KGB?

If so, do you like it?
Do you work whenever you want, or do you have to work a certain amount of hours?
I know you don't make a lot of money from them, but do you make enough to at least pay one bill a month?

Please add anything else you would like about them!! Thank you!! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• KGB? As in the Soviet Intelligence Service - their version of the CIA?

lol - I'm hoping it's another KGB :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• KGB? Kentucky Grilled Bacon? wtf? KGB? someone is watching way too many spy movies. Do they even still have the KGB?
    Anonymous

• I know it's like cha cha but I don't know much about it at all. I hope that you find the answers that you are looking for.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 8:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• LOL....kgb is a company you can text to get answers to any questions you have...no secret agencies or anything like that.
    Anonymous

• lol - thanks - I was wondering what KGB you were talking about :-) I don't know, but it sounds like an interesting job - I hope it works out for you :-)

lol - and yes, actually, they (the "other" KGB) does still exist - just like our CIA does :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I dont work for KGB, but I do work for ChaCha, which is basically the same thing. You dont make alot but if you put your mind to it you can pay off at least one bill, the most I made in a month was $168. it helped alot!

You ca n find ChaCha,KGB and other similar jobs by clicking here too.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:09 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Have you tried looking into the Work at home group thats on here? There are moms on here that post Q&A on Kgb. It might be helpful in what your looking for.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 1:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I work for kgb... have been with them for a little over a year. It's fun, and easy to do. If you want more information... you can message me :)
    Chey_s_Mommy

Answer by Chey_s_Mommy at 8:25 PM on Jul. 31, 2010