Have you ever seen an exceptionally beautiful child?? not just "cute", but GORGEOUS?

You know-the kind of child that makes total strangers come up to you just to offer a compliment?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes my son.. everywhere i go ppl stop me just to get a good look at him..
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• My third child... the other 2 are, of course, adorable... but something about our baby is memorizing. :-)
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• yep, my kids top the chart everytime. dd got highlights today and a new cut and she looks stunning. Her big blue eyes are even more blue now...
    Anonymous

• Even a moose is beautiful to its mother...
    Anonymous

• My DD gets more and more Gorgeous EVERY DAY!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 8:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• My niece. She has the most beautiful blonde hair! and natural highlights that would cost you hundreds in a salon! She is just a beautiful kid.
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 9:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I've seen stunning bi racial kids that make my jaw drop and I think GAP KIDS model!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• yes all of my kids
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I know what you mean by this...
    I am an educator and see hundreds of kids-every once in a while there is a truly stunning child-we have one now in Kindergarten that is just beautiful!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 9:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• OP

Now, now, anon 855, let's not be rude! ;-)

The reason I asked the question is because my daughter (22 months) gets compliments from EVERYONE, and I do mean EVERYONE. She is stunningly beautiful, but she is also friendly and smiles and waves at everyone. Today at the bank, the teller asked if I would actually take her out of her umbrella stroller and hold her, so she could get a closer look at my daughter! She said, "I've seen cute babies before, but she is just absolutely stunning!"

I'd like to enter her in beauty pageants (nothing serious, not like Toddlers in Tiaras or anything like that), but my SO is dead set against it.
    Anonymous