im 3 weeks late .! help .!

Im 3 weeks late and all the home pregnancy test say im not pregnant but im late . My boobs just hurt, Im kinda tired, i had cramping the first two weeks . And a week after ovulation i woke up one morning with a little swip of blood on my toilet paper . But i havent gotten sick yet. Im confused .!

jjbabi01

Asked by jjbabi01 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would see your doctor.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• some pregnency centers offer a free urine test. or it could just be stress. it can cause all those symptoms.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Although it is rare ... some woman will not get a positive urine test but are pregnant. I had a friend that swore she was pregnant went to the health dept took a pee test and it was negative. Next month it was negative again. Next month again. The next time she had a pap test done at the same time and the doctor was concerned because the test for pregnancy was negative but her uterus was extended and sent her for an ultra sound thinking it was cancer (her mom died of uterine cancer so there was need for concern) Well the u/s picked up a perfectly healthy 21 week old baby boy. Her many negative tests is now a 17year old.
    Anonymous