Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone every had a ex-boyfriend call child protection and turn you in for spite?

I broke up with this guy because he didnt fit with my kids. He got really mad and called child protection and said all this shit just to get spit. The person came out and of course didnt find anything but now I have this stupid thing on file...what did you do?

Answer Question

Asked by jesswonderin at 8:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • I had a neighbor call on me about 5 years ago. I know it's on a file "somewhere" but it has never caused any problems with me. I couldn't do her a damn thing cause we were in germany and the bitch was married to a sgt.

    Answer by mhaney03 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

  • no I would press charges on him. False accusement!

    Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

  • It was my mom doing it to me press charges against him for false reporting. I tried but it was too late.

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

  • my ex has called but worries if they have you as unfounded your ok what I did is wrote DCFS & let them know I am being wrongly accused by my ex-husband.

    Answer by maiahlynn at 11:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.