im 3weeks latw .. added on ..

Okay so if yu read thwe other i forgot to tell more .
me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby .! But me being 3 weeks woudlnt i already have had morning sickness ?? I jus dont wanna eat sometimes but i have to cause im skinny . And then my boobs hurt . I smell alot of things . But i havent been peeing too much . I just dont have the money to go to the doctors . Please give advice .!

jjbabi01

Asked by jjbabi01 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Planned Paranthood has free tests.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• most clinics give free urine tests and can give you the paper to get on medicaid. just call around and find a free one in your area.
    Anonymous

• Boobs hurting is a symptom of menstruation to. You do know that right. If you quit stressing over this you might find out what is up. If you can not afford to go to the doctor Why are you trying to have a baby? You know it costs to raise a child?

Answer by louise2 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2010