I'd like another baby! But ...

I've been with my DH for 3 years now. We have 2 boys; almost 4 and 2 years old. I would like to have a third, but DH always tells me 2 kids is enough for us. Funny thing is my DH knows I do not take birthcontrol, because my medicine I take makes it 80% not effective. Yet he still uses the pull-out method instead of a condom. Also the medicine I take gives me a higher chance of becoming pregnat than your average person. Knowing all this, and "not" wanting another baby you'd think he would try a little harder with the whole protection thing. He has said before if I did get pregnat, he would be okay with it.

Okay so question; Have you ever gotten pregnat using the pullout method? And does it sound like he really doesn't want another, or is just being hard headed about it?

Mom_of_2_boyz87

Asked by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be thta he wants another baby or it could be that he prefers the feeling of sex without a condom.....
    iliana90

Answer by iliana90 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• My daughter was conceived using the pull out method. Pulling out worked for about 7 months and then I got pregnant.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 9:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• iliana90; I know he thinks it feels better. Really do I lol
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I mean im just saying sometimes we over analyze what guys do.... I mean in the moment of sex a guy is far off from thinking about what can happen afterwards.... i bet he loves u and he doesnt pay any mind to it because he wouldnt mind another baby..... i mean he might prefer another later on but if he is not so worried then he might like he idea just a lil scared
    iliana90

Answer by iliana90 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• We have been using the pull out method for 6 years and have not gotten pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• the pull out method definitely does not work. I know of 5 kids that were all concieved on pull out method and thats only in my immediate family and friends, if I went and found everyone I know that concieved on the pull out method the list would go on and on lol.
    It seems like he wouldnt mind another baby, but honestly I dont think thats what hes thinking about when you guys have sex. He obviously prefers the feeling (which 99.99999% of people do lol), and thats all he is concerned about at that moment. Guys dont tend to think that far in advance. Just sit downa nd talk to him about it. Maybe you guys could compromise, dont "try" to get pregnant, just stop preventing it =)
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:43 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• We used the pull out method for 11 years and never got pregnant. We wouldnt have minded if we did tho.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2010