Please read...TMI

OK hear me out on this one... I have sore boobies today and did yesterday too. I took a pregnancy test today that was negative, but I just had a period two weeks ago. Could that have been a false negative since it may be too soon? I had my son 2 years ago and my periods still aren't regular, so I don't really remember if sore boobs two weeks after a period is normal... Can anyone help me? I am not some ditz asking if I am pregnant please don't tell me to go to the doctor either, my husband and I have no insurance. Just answer if you know if the soreness is normal, or if it could have been a false negative. Thanks!

Posted in "pregnancy" too to try to get more answers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• it could have been. just wait a couple weeks and take another one. or go to a clinic that offers free urine tests like planned parenthood.
    Anonymous

• That was my first sign of pregnancy 28 weeks ago when tried to brush it off. I waited another week or 2 and had a positive preg test.
    Anonymous

• Dollar Tree has tests for $1.00 or go to the health dept
    Anonymous

• That happened to me 2 weeks after my period. Negative test, took a test about a week later and it was positive.
    Anonymous

• Sore nipples was definitely my first symptoms.........I swear they hurt when the wind blew!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• 2 weeks after your period is about when you should be ovulating and that is when you would get pregnant. I sometimes get sore boobs during ovulation so that could be it. I would wait another couple weeks and take another test since that would be about the earliest it would show up if you are pregnant. Sore boobs within days of getting pregnant (which would be what happened for you) is not common.
    Anonymous

• If you're pregnant, time will certainly tell. In the meantime until you take another test, act as if you are, don't go out and get plastered, etc. ou'll know for sure in. at the most another 2 weeks.
    Anonymous