IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BOOBIES!

Many of you know that October Is Quickly Approaching, and with that comes Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This year I would really like to do something that will make an impact, I'd like to start the "Breast Friends Project". Many women (and even some men) will be Diagnosed with breast cancer, and like any cancer this dosen't just affect the person with the one who was diagnosed, but everyone within her circle of influence.. Heres were YOU & YOUR BOOBIES Can Help!

1. Remember to feel your boobs, early detection is a lifesaver!
2. PAINT YOUR BOOBIES! I am trying to get a group of women together who would be willing to paint their boobs and create a piece of art! I will then list these paintings on ebay and all proceeds would Go to the Gulfcoast Oncology Foundation here in FL.

Wanna get involved?

•Contact Me here on CAFEMOM & Let me know you want to be a part of this awesomely creative adventure.

CuteandCurvy

Asked by CuteandCurvy at 9:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Health

• I would love to, we had a scare this year and it really got me thinking
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 2:01 AM on Apr. 11, 2010