Can Americans fire President Obama?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• He has lied, but nothing severe enought worth impeaching. If he continues his current trend, he is looking to be a one hit wonder. Let's hope the American people learned.... An inexperienced junior senator only becomes a puppet for his liberal base. He doesn't have the American people's best interest in mind. Not when he prefers to cater to his lefty special interest groups and put them ahead of the American People.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:24 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• There is NO reason to, besides, I think he is doing an excellent job considering what Bush left him with.
    Anonymous

• Sure, who are you going to put in there? Pee Wee Herman?? Or you???
    Anonymous

• That was my question, fire him and hire who?
    Anonymous

• No, but I wish we could.

Will make me have good dreams though thinking about it.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• If we couldn't fire bush i doubt we can fire obama. They're equally in their bad ideas obama's just a little easier on the eyes and ears. We'll have to wait it out and hope all the dumb asses that voted for him grow up to understand our country can't handle what they're trying to sell us.
    Anonymous

• That would be an impeachment and many people wish they could do that. Right now with the numbers as they are they couldn't get the Senate to go for that. The Senate wouldn't even impeach that scumbag Clinton after what he did(take you r pick, the sex or the lying) they certainly wouldn't find that Obama did anythingeven though he has lied way more than Clinton ever did.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Maybe after we get the House & Senate back, we can get that going, itsme. I keep seeing petitions to do that, all over the net. I think there is cause, but I know that with a D congress it will never happen. And then, do we REALLY want Joe running things?? I'm not convinced that the Gaffe-meister would be any better for the country.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:32 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• He has not done anything to be impeached yet. IF you are not happy with him and have an eagle avatar and think you speak for the millions of CM members, then you can fire him with your vote.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• People have been saying he is a one term president since day ONE, another Carter. Nothing could be further than the truth. Obama is Another Reagan, just want and see!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Apr. 11, 2010